Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Government CANNOT Shut Down Patriotism. I love our Veterans!!


I'm grateful for the congressmen and women who stood up and made possible for this event to happen. It was a prescheduled event and these veterans won't be able to wait for another opportunity. 

Don't cave, congress. 
Stand up and CLOSELY follow the constitution. 

You represent the will of the majority and you know what that will is. Listen to us and do the right thing. We don't like to be forced to buy or do anything that is against the constitution. 





Every day REALLY is a bonus. I'm going to use my time, my day today feeding my relationship with my husband by completing projects that he has wanted done. I sure love that guy. Thanks, Veterans, for making my TODAY possible. 

No comments: