Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Equally Yoked

This is our "castle" in the background.
 Actually this is Ben fiddling around
with that awesome program called Photoshop. LOL!

I desire for my husband and I to be equally yoked in our marriage. I know that he has felt that he was the one carrying all of the weight for the responsibilities of our family. I want him to feel supported, for our marriage to be free from contention, and for some more healing to take place. I know that some healing has already occurred. I am making deposits in our marital relationship banking account and I hope that my sweet husband can feel the difference. They have been small, but I am determined to be consistent and through the companionship of the Holy Ghost our bond with each other will grow stronger than it ever has been before.
"It is only with the companionship of the Holy Ghost that we can hope to be equally yoked in a marriage free from discord. I have seen how that companionship is crucial for felicity in a marriage. The miracle of becoming one requires the help of heaven, and it takes time."

No comments: