Thursday, September 26, 2013

Artichoke Tomato Alfredo

I made this recipe last night and my whole family and myself loved it! I do not like chunky tomatoes so I was really surprised when I didn't mind the fact that this recipe has them in it. I will be making this recipe again. I used my food processor to chop everything up and to whip up the sauce (instead of using my blender). I soaked my cashews so my processor would be able to break down the cashews all the way. It really cut down the prep time for dinner!

Here's the link to the recipe from Simple Healthy Tasty's website.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds and looks delicious. Shall try myself, thank you :o)

Unknown said...

I think adding the artichoke juice from the can makes all the difference in the flavor of the sauce. Doesn't need salt! Make sure the artichoke hearts are packed in water not oil. Hope you like it! Tammy has other yummy recipes on her blog simplehealthytasty.com