Friday, May 24, 2013

4 Day Mommy Vacation...It's been so awesome so far!

For the past two days I have been mentored at a seminar at the Salt Palace in Utah on how to better share my message of hope with others by changing how and what I think and on how I can heal from depression. Moms need to invest time in themselves so they can better serve their families. So I have loved this "mommy break" and I got to spend some time at the temple on Wednesday where I recharged my spiritual "batteries." And I also did some shopping! (:

I've said before that depression is part physiological and part "thinking disease." I'm excited that I am investing time into studying how I can change the way that I think. Tomorrow I hope to glean some more ideas on how to better share my message. I've come to learn that I allow way to much "crud" into my life and it's time to remove negative thinking and emotions. I will share what I learn!

I reread an old post about the symptoms of depression and was a little shocked. I have been trying to figure out what my triggers are for depression. As I read the list of symptoms I realized that some of the symptoms ARE triggers.

So my depression symptoms feed my depression and I get stuck in this horrible cycle.

But, I've learned some tools on how to

                                                              Break Free.

I'll blog what those tools are in my next post.
          

No comments: