Monday, December 26, 2011

Wise Men STILL seek Him

My husband is such a good example to me of sharing with others. A few weeks ago I asked him if we could buy some Christmas gifts for a needy family in our community. We took our kids shopping with us and made it a fun family activity. Our cart was pretty full with the gifts when my husband grabbed a gift card and added some money to it saying to me, "They could probably use this."


The amazing thing about my husband's generosity is that when I asked him that question a few weeks ago I had no idea about the instability of his own job that he is experiencing lately. (I knew that he was was concerned about his job but I really didn't know the details until recently). When someone is in need, my Mr. doesn't hesitate to help and I love him for it.

The following video contains examples of finding those around us who need our help. I know we can be instruments in our Savior's hands in reaching out to those in need whether it be physical, emotional, or spiritual needs.


No comments: