Thursday, March 15, 2012

Frequency of Posts

Life's been a little crazy lately and that's why I haven't posted recently.
Plus, I never get on the internet when I'm home by myself and my kids are in school.
And after schook there's homework, dinner, and getting kids ready for bed.
Someone once said that she or her husband don't use the internet unless someone else is in the room.
With all the filth and junk on the internet, this provides a safety net
to keep oneself pure.
I decided that I would do the same to keep myself and my kids safe.
It's like "flying 500 feet above the treeline."
Watch the video below and you'll know what I mean.



                                                 

As an added side benefit, spending less time in front of the tv and computer
has helped in reducing the frequency of my depression cycles.
Yeah!